New online fundraising training and call for proposalJune 11, 2020
While the full picture of long-term effects of COVID-19 cannot be fully known at this time, a robust and professional fundraising plan is key to ensure sustainability of non-profit organisations. With this in mind, MAVA has taken action to help its partners navigate through these uncertain times and prepare for success after the end of MAVA’s funding in 2022. We are therefore launching the following:
1. ONLINE COURSE: To guide organisations through the main steps of the development/strengthening of a fundraising strategy, MAVA has partnered with Acumen Academy to develop an online course, ‘Nonprofit Fundraising Essentials: Embrace Entrepreneurial and Strategic Approaches to Fundraise More Effectively’.
This free 6-week learning experience, open to all, aims to bring non-profit organisation’s fundraising to the next level. Starting date: 23 June 2020 (4 hours/week, in English)
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- leverage practical tactics to tell your story,
- expand your audience,
- solidify relationships, and
- select the funders and revenue streams that are right for your nonprofit
To learn more and register, click here.
2. CALL FOR PROPOSALS: to support MAVA partners’ financial resilience through the strengthening and adaptation of their fundraising. The aim is also to encourage and support an entrepreneurial mindset to fundraising, meaning a strategic and pro-active approach.
This call for proposals is only intended for MAVA direct and sub-contracted partners, meaning an organisation that receives funds directly from MAVA or via a sub-contract.
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details and instructions to apply for a Fundraising grant here.