Launch of free online course “Designing for Environmental Sustainability and Social Impact”September 20, 2018
Early 2018, MAVA Foundation and +Acumen partnered to bring social and environmental entrepreneurs together, and collectively promote sustainable economy principles. From this collaboration, we are pleased to officially announce the launch of +Acumen’s newest extended free 6-week online learning experience, Designing for Environmental Sustainability and Social Impact.
The program starts on Tuesday, October 9th and will offer participants an opportunity to learn how to approach environmental challenges by leveraging entrepreneurial mindsets, systems thinking, and circular and behavior change design.
What you need to know:
- No Cost Enrollment
- Location: Online
- Duration: 6-Weeks
- Time: 3 hours/week
- Language : English
- Start Date: October 9, 2018
- Joined By Thought Leaders:
- Vien Truong—CEO of Green for All
- Mark Tercek—President and CEO of The Nature Conservancy
- Michael Kobori—VP of Sustainability at Levi Strauss & Co.
- What You’ll Learn:
- Explore opportunities for collaboration between social entrepreneurs and conservation actors to address environmental challenges and create social impact
- Design solutions that leverage entrepreneurial mindsets to tackle environmental challenges, including systems thinking, circular design, and behavior change
- Understand how to develop new products and services that promote a circular economy and meaningfully change behavior to conserve biodiversity
- Make the business case for investing in environmental conservation by using the principles of “natural capital”.
Want to know more and register: please visit the course page on +Acumen website here
Don’t wait as the enrollment period ends 11:59pm EST on Monday, October 8th.